My Grandmother's Murder My Grandmother's Murder

You sir are a Douche Bag

Well congradulations you made me shit my pants but please dont ever do that again...please? Oh and i gave it a ten just in case this was real...because if your grandmother was murdered i hope she died slowly...turtle sex!

Zephret responds:

hell no... do you think if this was real, I would really mock it all? nah man.

Get Down Gollum Get Down Gollum

you are a sick man

thats why i had to watch it twice! ;)

Almost Serious Suicide Almost Serious Suicide

I dont care what anyone says...

Alotta people had different opinions but i thought it was great. Foamy is my god.

An AMC Christmas Part 4 An AMC Christmas Part 4

Awesome man.

That Dancy McFaggodance guy was bogus, really bogus. Great show man.

Vampire Hunter INA  3 Vampire Hunter INA 3

Awesomeness.

This was the best yet, haha. It was fucked up when that dudes girl friend got dropped on the beetle, rocked though. Only complaint i had is Shadow Crystals sound quality was bad, muffled out some of her lines and made them difficult to make out, but all in all it was superb. Excellent movie.

Fei Long vs Strawberry(?) Fei Long vs Strawberry(?)

This movie owns my life.

Cuz it does. o.o

Ian-The-Archer responds:

I'll take your word for it. ^^

8-bit Theater 2 8-bit Theater 2

Holy shit man!

I honestly didnt think you were goign to do another one! You rock man, im happy to see you'll still be doign em. Kick ass work, very good.

Stick Bails EXTREME! Stick Bails EXTREME!

Not too bad.

I enjoyed it, so i give you my 5.

The Last Stand:Moby The Last Stand:Moby

Terrible.

Man, you really really suck. And dude, if you didnt make this movie then you REALLY suck for posting it. Alls i hear is some prepubescent pre-teen who has a scratchy cracking voice trying to do a moby song in a way that he finds funny - retarded and monotunous playing over and over. I bet you got off on drawing that penis, too. You fag. This had no effort.

FF9 Music Video FF9 Music Video

Uhhh...

Pretty weell done, although theres more tweens theen any real animation to see. Th graaphics are nice but their lack of any serious animation throws the movie back from having any real significace in bieng a real FF9 music video. Compared to Josephs movie, this one dosnt come close to being a video. It rivals amateur flash movies with some preteen in the background screaming about how he hates Yu-Gi-Oh (or whatever) well showing loww quality jpg's and gif's and moving them about the screan, rivaling them because this had effort, which i respect becuz had this not had effort, it would have sucked.

Considering FF9 wasnt a very great game to boot, the movie captures a failing degree of final fantasy and little or no ressemblence to an ff9 feeling, which fails the movie. The song is also not so great, infact i could critique the singer had this been a sit about reviewing music, but i wont go on. You did a good job though, coming from one flash animator to another, but it lacks.

HolyjudgementX responds: